Skip hire in and around Croydon and Addiscombe, South London
Are you searching for affordable skip hire or fast domestic or commercial skip rental in Croydon or Addiscombe? Here at Waste Busters Skip Hire, we provide reliable and cheap skip hire and waste skip hire throughout all South London areas.
Whether you have heavy builder’s waste and rubble that needs to be removed quickly, you are clearing out your garage or office, or you need a skip for getting rid of waste during a DIY project, we can help. If you are looking for the cheapest, safest and most reliable skip hire in your local area, our team will provide the best customer service.
We are licensed and experienced waste carriers so we are fully compliant and meet the strictest regulations. We aim to recycle as much of your waste as possible, recycling at least 90 per cent of your waste, on average.
Our company was launched in 2011 and since then, we have built a reputation for reliability, affordability and excellent customer service.
We offer a clear and transparent pricing structure, with no hidden costs.
Here are some reasons to choose our skip hire company:
- Need to hire a skip fast? We offer same day and next day skip deliveries in your local area, when possible
- Domestic and commercial skip hire available
- We recycle most waste types, saving you money and protecting the environment
- Full range of skip sizes available, including 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 yard skips
- Our drivers are fully trained and CPC-qualified
- All our vehicles are fitted with tracking systems, so they are tracked live for accurate arrival times and efficiency
- Flexible drop off and pick up times to suit your needs
We pride ourselves on our fantastic customer service and we will help you choose the right skip for your requirements. Read our blog on common skip hire questions.
Please give us a call to discuss your skip requirements on 07707 469 270.
Cheap skips for hire and rubbish removals near you in Addiscombe (CR0)
We have a range of skip sizes for many uses. From DIY junk and waste, through to commercial builder’s rubble and waste, we will have a skip to suit your needs.
- 2 cubic yard mini skip: This is the smallest skip we carry and is ideal for smaller DIY and domestic projects. The small size means this skip is a good choice for small driveways.
- 4 cubic yard midi skip: This skip is great for domestic use, such as home renovations, kitchen and bathroom re-fittings and garden and garage clearances.
- 6 cubic yard midi skip: This is a popular skip size and is good for larger domestic and DIY projects and office and home clearances. 6 yard skips are also popular with builders because they can carry up to six tonnes of soil and rubble.
- 8 cubic yard maxi skip: This skip is suitable for heavy builder’s waste, including concrete, rubble and general construction waste. This is one of the most common skips used.
- 10 cubic yard maxi skip: This large capacity skip is used for large building works and commercial waste. It is ideal for large house clearances but not suitable for heavy materials like soil and stone because it carries a maximum of 8 tonnes.
- 12 cubic yard maxi skip: This skip is ideal for large volumes of light waste.
2 YARD SKIP (MINI SKIPS)
2 yard skip: This skip holds around 20 bin bags and is suitable for a small garden or house clearance of project. This is our smallest skip and will fit on small driveways.
4 YARD SKIP (MIDI SKIPS)
4 yard skip: Holding around 40 bin bags of waste, this skip is ideal for a small kitchen or bathroom refurbishment.
6 YARD SKIP (MIDI SKIPS)
6 yard skip: This small builder’s skip is good for bulky waste including all types of domestic and commercial rubbish, including construction waste. This skip holds around 60 bin bags-worth of waste.
8 YARD SKIP (MAXI SKIPS)
8 yard skip: This large builder’s skip is the most popular skip and lends itself to a wide range of domestic, commercial and industrial jobs. It is able to accommodate 60 to 80 bin bags, depending on the type of waste you are disposing of.
10 YARD SKIP (MAXI SKIPS)
10 yard skips: Perfect skips if you’re replacing an old kitchen, bathroom or clearing out bulky items from a garage or loft. For those needing to get rid of larger amounts of household waste too can benefit from the large capacity of the 10 yard classic builders’ skip!
12 YARD SKIP (INDUSTRIAL)
12 yard: These large skips are perfect for larger jobs, like full office or house clearances, as well as a range of commercial projects. Holding 120 to 140 bin liners of waste, they can accommodate a high volume of bulky waste, including metal, wood, plastics and packaging waste. Skips of this size are not suitable for heavy loads, such as soil, rubble or concrete.
Please note, if you fill the 10 or 12 yard skip with soil, concrete or clay etc (or any other items that can become heavier when wet) then we will not be able to collect the skip and you will have to pay further weekly charges until the items have been removed.
Croydon skip rental: Why hire our skips?
There are many ways to dispose of waste and junk but one of the best ways is to use a skip. Here are some reasons why:
- It is convenient: Many people think that skips are expensive but once you have factored several trips to your local council tip and the time involved, skip hire is a cost-effective way to remove your rubbish.
- It is safe: If your driveway is filled with junk and waste, this can pose a safety issue. Skips mean that your rubbish will be stored in one place until you are ready to get rid of it.
- It helps the environment: Proper waste management will not only save you time, money and effort but it will also help to protect the environment. We are licensed by the Environment Agency and follow strict guidelines.
For affordable skip hire prices for waste clearances in Croydon and Addiscombe, call for a quote now!
Get a fast quote now for skip hire by calling our team on 07707 469 270 or by emailing email@example.com