Efficient and affordable skip hire in and around Mitcham and Morden, London
Waste Busters Skip Hire is a privately-owned skip hire company working for customers in and around Mitcham, Morden and the nearby areas of South London and Surrey. With a wealth of experience, our company provides a full range of skips at very competitive prices.
Whether you need a mini skip for a small domestic DIY project, a builder’s skip for heavy construction waste, or a maxi skip for a house, office or garden clearance, you can feel confident our team will supply you with a skip at a price that suits you.
If you need skips in a hurry, we offer same day and next day skip hire.
We are licensed waste carriers and aim to recycle over 80 per cent of your waste.
Need some friendly advice or help?
Contact us now on 07707 469 270.
Here are some other reasons our customers choose our skip company:
- Easy and flexible ordering: Our skip company aims to provide you with quick and easy waste clearance. Our standard skip hire lasts for seven days, although this can be fitted around your requirements.
- Helpful advice and expertise: Our team are highly experienced and can advise you regarding all aspects of your skip hire; from the right size skip for your job, through to obtaining a skip permit from your local council.
- Responsible and compliant waste disposal: We take our responsibility towards the environment seriously and as much of your waste as possible will be recycled.
- A wide range of skips: Our skips include skips from 2 cubic yards, for small domestic jobs, right through to 10 and 12 cubic yard skips for large clearance jobs.
- Experienced skip hire drivers: Our drivers all hold CPC qualifications and our vehicles are fitted with real-time tracking systems so they will always get to you on time.
- Competitive prices: We aim to keep our prices as competitive as possible and we will always be happy to offer you a free quotation.
- Fully insured: We hold full public liability insurance for your peace of mind.
Domestic skip hire and commercial skips for hire near you in Morden (CR4)
Are you looking for affordable domestic skip hire? We will have the perfect choice for you and will have skips suitable for all types of waste, including general house and garden rubbish, garden and inert waste, such as soil, stone and gravel.
The type of waste you are looking at will affect the size of the skip you will need. Heavy materials, like soil and rubble, should not be put in skips larger than 8 cubic yards. This is perfect renovations in Carshalton or Purley.
Your skip cam be placed on a driveway or front garden. If you do not have any space outside your house, it can be placed on the road but you will need to obtain a skip access permit. Remember to leave yourself enough time to order this because the council will require three to five working days’ notice.
If you are looking at commercial skip hire, we can help. As a business, you are legally required to take reasonable steps to look after the waste that you have, to ensure it is disposed of in the correct way. By using our services, you will know that your waste has been disposed of via the correct channels.
2 YARD SKIP (MINI SKIPS)
2 yard skip: This skip holds around 20 bin bags and is suitable for a small garden or house clearance of project. This is our smallest skip and will fit on small driveways.
4 YARD SKIP (MIDI SKIPS)
4 yard skip: Holding around 40 bin bags of waste, this skip is ideal for a small kitchen or bathroom refurbishment.
6 YARD SKIP (MIDI SKIPS)
6 yard skip: This small builder’s skip is good for bulky waste including all types of domestic and commercial rubbish, including construction waste. This skip holds around 60 bin bags-worth of waste.
8 YARD SKIP (MAXI SKIPS)
8 yard skip: This large builder’s skip is the most popular skip and lends itself to a wide range of domestic, commercial and industrial jobs. It is able to accommodate 60 to 80 bin bags, depending on the type of waste you are disposing of.
10 YARD SKIP (MAXI SKIPS)
10 yard skips: Perfect skips if you’re replacing an old kitchen, bathroom or clearing out bulky items from a garage or loft. For those needing to get rid of larger amounts of household waste too can benefit from the large capacity of the 10 yard classic builders’ skip!
12 YARD SKIP (INDUSTRIAL)
12 yard: These large skips are perfect for larger jobs, like full office or house clearances, as well as a range of commercial projects. Holding 120 to 140 bin liners of waste, they can accommodate a high volume of bulky waste, including metal, wood, plastics and packaging waste. Skips of this size are not suitable for heavy loads, such as soil, rubble or concrete.
Please note, if you fill the 10 or 12 yard skip with soil, concrete or clay etc (or any other items that can become heavier when wet) then we will not be able to collect the skip and you will have to pay further weekly charges until the items have been removed.
Mitcham skip rental: We have a range of skip sizes
We have skips for every project type and offer a stress-free and reliable service. Our skips include:
- Mini skips: Our 2 cubic yard and 4 cubic yard skips are ideal for household waste, such as house clearances and small renovation jobs. They are ideal where space on your driveway is limited.
- Midi skips: Our 6 cubic yard skips can be used for all types of commercial and domestic waste clearances, including such as house and office clearances, refurbishment projects and construction work.
- Maxi skips: Our 8 cubic yard, 12 and 14 cubic yard skips are ideal for larger projects. The 8 cubic yard ‘builder’s skip’ is the largest skip size available for heavy waste, such as soil and stone. 12 and 14 cubic yard skips are better for larger but lighter waste.